The Honda HR-V 2024 is a small Crossover SUV with a modern, all-new design. Its exterior design is much more impressive and attractive. This new Honda HR-V also comes with modern features and specs. We will discuss this in detail before this article.
2024 Honda HR-V Changes
The new Honda HR-V is equipped with a 2.0-Liter 4-cylinder engine, which delivers great performance. Edmonds says that a 1.5-liter engine will likely be available as an option. Honda has yet to announce anything about the new engine. There is no reason to expect any significant changes in the model year 2024.
The interior and exdesigns designs are both excellent. The Honda HR-V’s 158 HP, four-cylinder engine is not very powerful and slows acceleration. If you want to learn everything about the Honda HR-V, read the article until the end. This article will tell us everything we need to know about the new Honda HRV. We will learn about its features, specs, pros and cons, interior, engine, power, and performance.
Honda will introduce the new Honda HR-V in America on April 4, 2022, for the model year 2023. Honda HR-V was fully redesigned for the model year 2023 in 2022. We don’t anticipate that Honda will redesign it again for the model year 2024. We think Honda will keep it the same for 2024 without making any major changes. If Honda makes any major changes to the HR-V, we will update you soon.
Honda’s interior will remain the same, we believe. The interior of the HR-V 2024 could be identical to the model year 2023. If you’re interested in knowing more about the interior, engine, power, MPG, and other information, click here. The 2023 Honda HRV is described in detail. Below we have listed some of its interior features.
The interior of the Honda HR-V is character several members of key features:
- Cabin Spacious: The HR-V’s cabin is surprisingly spacious, despite its small size. It can comfortably accommodate up to five people. The rear seats offer plenty of legroom, and they can be folded down to increase cargo space.
- High-Quality Material: The HR-V’s interior features high-quality material, such as soft-touch surfaces or premium upholstery. The HR-V has a premium interior that you don’t find in most subcompact SUVs.
- Advanced Technology: The HRV is equipped with an array of advanced technologies, including a touchscreen system that supports Apple CarPlay as well as Android Auto. The driver can easily access their favorite music and apps on the move.
- Comfort and Convenience: The HR-V is equipped with several comfort and convenience features. These include a multi-angle camera for the rear, automatic climate, control, and heated seats in front. The HR-V is a vehicle that’s comfortable to drive and offers convenience.
- Storage Options: The HRV offers a variety of clever storage compartments that are spread throughout the cabin. There is a secret compartment located under the rear cargo area that provides extra storage space for small objects.
- Safety Features: The HRV is equippeseveralmber with advanced safety features including adaptive cruise control and lane departure alert. These features keep both drivers and passengers on the road safe.
The current HR-V is equipped 2.0-liter0 liter four-cylinder motor that generates 158 horsepower. The engine comes paired with a continuously variable automatic transmission. All-wheel-drive is optional and front-wheel-drive is standard. Honda should offer its HR-V 2024 with the same powertrain.
Honda will not make any changes to the list of safety features for the HR-V in 2024. The SUV comes with automatic emergency brakes, forward collision warnings, traffirecognitionnitions, lane departure warnings, lane-keeping assist, adaptive cruise controls, driver’s attention, monitor and automatic high beam assist as staBlind-spotnd spot monitoring, rear traffic,c alert, and parking sensors are available features.
Fuel Economy and Real-World MPG
The highest fuel economy ratings are for front-wheel drive models. They are rated 26 mpg in the city and 32 on the highway. All-wheel drive reduces the city rating from 26 mpg to 30 mpg, and the highway rating drops to 25 mpg. During the 75-mph highway test, the HR-V exceeded its EPA fuel economy estimate by 2 mpg. We managed to drive 440 miles on the highway with a single gas tank.
Connectivity and Infotainment
All models are equipped with touchscreen infotainment with Apple CarPlay or Android Auto. The larger screen offers wireless connectivity but is only available on the top EXL trim. Wireless smartphone charging is also standard on the EX-L trim. As options, we can expect features like SiriusXM satellite, in-dash GPS, and Wi-Fi hotspot.
Safety and Driver-Assistance Features
Honda’s HR-V comes with several driver assistance technologies, such as adaptive cruise control and a feature that helps you stay in your lane. Visit the websites of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration and the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety to learn more about the HR-V crash test results. Safety features include:
- Standard automatic emergency braking
- Lane-departure warning standard with lane-keeping assistance
- Standard adaptive cruise control
2024 Honda HR-V Release Date & Price
The Honda HR-V currently available in 2023 was introduced to the market in of summer 2022, for the 2023 Model year. The new Honda HR-V is expected to be available le for the 2024 Model Year in summer 2023.
The 2023 Honda HR-V comes in three trim levels: LX, Sport, and EX-L. Its base trim LX starts at $23,800, while the top trim EX-L costs $27,900. We hope the 2024 Honda HR-V has the same trim. But its price could go up a bit more.